June 26-July 1
Additional offerings for participants during Week I
- Keynote Address and daily lectures with Christof Wiechert
- Circle games and movement activities for grades 1-5 with Jan Lyndes
- Daily singing and music instruction for grades 1-8 with Meg Chittenden
- Daily eurythmy with Leonore Russell
- Answering the Call for Decolonization: Reflections on the Waldorf Curriculum for Grades 6-8 with Alison Henry and Guests
Daily Town Hall Lectures with Christof Wiechert to begin each day!
Diversity in Waldorf Education: Do mysteries still exist?
- Sunday: The Child’s developing consciousness: Does age appropriate education exist?
- Monday: Ethnicity and the child’s understanding of it
- Tuesday: Gender identity and the child’s relation to it
- Wednesday: Is a child a sexual entity?
- Thursday: Social awareness in the child’s development
- Friday: Are life and death still mysteries, or does technology explain them?
Evening Town Hall Lecture with Lisa Romero, Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
The Spiritual Significance of Social Understanding