June 26-July 1
Daily Town Hall Lectures with Christof Wiechert to begin each day!
Diversity in Waldorf Education: Do mysteries still exist?
- Sunday: The Child’s developing consciousness: Does age-appropriate education exist?
- Monday: Ethnicity and the child’s understanding of it
- Tuesday: Gender identity and the child’s relation to it
- Wednesday: Is a child a sexual entity?
- Thursday: Social awareness in the child’s development
- Friday: Are life and death still mysteries, or does technology explain them?
Evening Town Hall Lecture with Lisa Romero, Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
The Spiritual Significance of Social Understanding
Eurythmy with Leonore Russell & Singing with Meg Chittenden