CfA Registrar and Database Manager Job Description
Center for Anthroposophy (CfA), a not-for-profit organization sponsoring adult education programs including the preparation of Waldorf teachers and administrators, is seeking an experienced Registrar and Database Manager to assist with the administrative flow of its 5 programs.
Though based in Southern New Hampshire, all CfA programs as well as its office operations are currently being conducted online using internet platforms. Some of these programs are held year-round, while others are concentrated on the summer months.
Among the specific responsibilities of this position:
- overseeing data entry and updating database
- handling program registrations and event management
- monitoring accounts receivable
- sending payment reminders and overdue notices
- preparing lists for fund-raising appeals
- handling routine administrative needs of our 5 programs, such as procurement of supplies, contact with vendors, routine correspondence, etc. These programs include:
Courses in the foundations of Waldorf education
Teacher training programs for Waldorf elementary and high schools
Professional training for school leadership and administration
Professional development and educational Renewal Courses
Prerequisite qualifications and experience:
Technical computer skills and expertise in accounting software are prerequisite; experience in nonprofit management is preferred; background, or at least active interest, in Waldorf education is favored. Specifically, thorough expertise is required for
- Online and in person event management (cVent)
- Quickbooks Online
- Google Drive Suite and tools including Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
As a flexible, part-time position, hourly remuneration is based on experience, expertise, and availability. Candidates are invited to submit letter of interest––plus resume, photograph, and three professional references––via e-mail to:
Milan Daler, CfA’s Administrator