WELCOME TO RENEWAL 2021
We are excited to offer you another season of interactive online Renewal experience with stellar international faculty and broad course offerings we have all come to cherish in our summers together. Due to continuing restrictions, all our Summer 2021 programs will be offered online. Renewal is designed for Waldorf teachers and administrators, as well as parents, trustees, artists, and thinkers seeking to deepen their lives through Anthroposophy.
We hope you will join us!
Welcome to our new lineup of Renewal Courses Online for June-July 2021. Here you will find course descriptions, faculty biographies, plus tuition rates and registration forms.
Please note that in order to facilitate a thorough immersion in the chosen topic only one course may be attended per week. Thank you!
1. Brief overview:
Week 1: June 27th to July 2nd – See the daily schedule.
Week 2: July 4th to July 9th – See the daily schedule.
2. Introducing Kairos Institute
As much as we were hoping to launch the Kairos Institute this summer with a special training course in “Emergency Pedagogy” in face to face format, the continuing Covid 19 pandemic safety concerns have prevented us from doing so. Our international faculty: Bernd Ruf with Katrin Sauerland and Reinaldo Nasimento unfortunately do not offer their courses virtually, thus we are delaying the beginning till next year.
We encourage all interested in pursuing this line of study to fill out a brief questionnaire so that we can reach out to you with fresh updates as they become available. These two modules constitute the first parts of an International 12-module Certificate training, but may be taken by themselves without signing up for all 12 modules.
3. Renewal Courses 2021 Online Tuition: $425
4. Financial aid and Group discounts
- Financial Aid: As our online offerings are already steeply discounted in an effort to make them accessible to the greatest number of teachers, only limited financial aid is available in most pressing cases. Please email: email@example.com to inquire.
- School Group Discounts: School administrators / faculty chairs intending to enroll 3 or more teachers at the same time, please fill out page one of the registration form (Each week has its own, unique registration form) with your own contact info and enter Coupon Code: Schools21 to claim your 10% Group Discount. Beginning with page two start entering your teachers’ (attendees) information and their selected courses (remember to choose the correct Admission level (Online / Face to Face). You may register this way up to 8 attendees. Your total amount will be discounted by 10%. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please select one of the following courses.
Please use the buttons below to register using your (or your school’s) credit card. If you wish us to invoice your school first, please email email@example.com with your contact info, your course choice and the name + email address of the person responsible for paying your tuition.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may cancel your registration and receive 100% refund till May 31. Cancellations received between June 1 and 13 are eligible for full refund less $75 handling fee. Tuition is non-refundable past June 14.
- All Renewal Courses & Town Halls will be “Live only” events and will not be recorded.
- All class materials however, will remain available online to registered participants until May 1st, 2022.
8. Town Halls
Those wishing to view and hear only the daily Town Halls with presentations by Christof Wiechert and Cherie & Petna Ndaliko may sign up using the button below
We are looking forward to seeing you in Summer 2021!
With warm wishes,
Karine Munk Finser, Director of Professional Development
Karen Atkinson, Coordinator of Renewal Courses
Lisl Hofer, Manager of Renewal Courses
Renewal 2021 Online
WEEK 1: June 27 – July 2, 2021
- Week 1 Daily Schedule
- “Town Halls” with Christof Wiechert and Cherie & Petna Ndaliko
- Curative Education with Robyn Brown
- Teaching Grade 1 with Lori Kran
- Teaching Grade 2 with Michael Gannon
- Teaching Grade 3 with Kris Ritz
- Teaching Grade 4 with Wendy Kelly
- Teaching Grade 5 with Jen Kershaw
- Teaching Grade 6 with Anne Claire Goodman
- Teaching Grade 7 with Alison Henry
- Teaching Grade 8 with Sarah Nelson
Week 2: July 4 – 9, 2021
- Week 2 Daily Schedule
- Sacred Hospitality with Orland Bishop
- Teaching Physical Sciences in Grades 6, 7, and 8 w. Roberto Trostli
- Waldorf School Administration with Torin Finser & Carla Beebe Comey (FULL)
- Living Thinking with Michael D’Aleo
- Painting Out of the Color: A Path towards Artistic Freedom With Charles Andrade