CfA's Online Newsletter
Center & Periphery
From the Editor’s Notepad
Journeying often serves as a metaphor both for mapping out a course of education as well as charting a path towards healing. In this spring issue of our newsletter Center & Periphery, we offer several iterations of this image.
Literally: we share personal vignettes from the Waldorf World Teachers Conference in Dornach, Switzerland. Figuratively: we preview retreats of this year’s Renewal Courses, span new pedagogical bridges to points on the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, and launch Explorations in foundational studies to ever further distant places on the earth. Psychologically: we undertake a voyage into the private interior world of the traumatized soul along with flights of imagination into the future of adolescent schooling. And yes, we focus on some points of news on the home front, too. Join us!
Center for Anthroposophy
= = = = = = = = =
In this issue:
- An Album of Snapshots from the World Teachers Conference
- Leaning into Wellness and Finding Renewal
- Building Bridges for the Future of the Teaching Profession
- Breaking Hearts, Opening Hearts
- Kairos Institute: Healing Childhood Trauma through the Pedagogical Arts
- Exploring Ever Further Around the Globe
- Well Worth the Wait
- A New Member for CfA’s Board of Trustees
- CfA Calendar of Events (May – September 2023)
Click on the images or titles below to read them.
= = = = = = = =
Douglas Gerwin, Ph.D.
Executive Director of CfA