- Fill out and submit the Application form, for which you will need:
- College Transcripts
- Recent Photo
- Application Essay
- Arrange for an interview with the Program Director. (You will receive an email to do so.) You will be notified within two weeks following the interview.
- If accepted, your Acceptance Letter (email) will include your first summer session tuition invoice as well as access to the password protected “Entering Students Only” website where you will find your Class Schedule/Calendar, Syllabi, Required Reading List and other important Year I documents and forms.
- Contact our Admissions Office to schedule a phone conversation to review the tuition schedule, discuss financial assistance (if needed) and develop a mutually agreed upon payment plan.
- Make room & board arrangements for the first summer session.
- Arrive in time for orientation session (Regardless whether online or in person) on the first day of the summer program. (Details and further preparatory materials for this session will be sent to you ahead of time by the Program Director.)
Please note: New three-summers cycles of the Waldorf High School Teacher Education Program (WHiSTEP) begin each July. Early application is advised to ensure that your preferred areas of specialization are available to you.